Criteria to become a Validator:
- Complete an online or face-to-face Validator course to learn 'why and how to validate'.
- Complete the Validator Application Workbook.
- Must be validated in validating (confirms Validator course learning).
- Must be validated in your subject matter expertise (the knowledge and skills you will validate of others).
- Sign the Validator Code of Ethics.
Retention Requirements to maintain Validator status:
- Maintain your competence as a Validator (participate in validating).
- Fulfill quality assurance validation.
- For information on Validator Courses and Training, please contact us.
If you have additional questions please contact us.